Posted by: Ranjith Sankar | February 12, 2010

Watch MNIK Mumbai!

Well I havent seen the movie,got no idea how it is.The point is not at all that .I desperately want SRK to win here  and those who are not allowing MNIK to be screened in Mumbai lose.I want them to lose and vanish from vicinity forever,…from India forever.

Its not about screening a movie alone.We are living in a country where every citizen is entitled to his or her freedom of expression.A Rahul Gandhi has every right to say Mumbai belongs to every indian.Why should someone protest against it and hold marches against him?Pause a city for a day for the same?I believe in what Mr gandhi said.I am sure 99% of India believe that.How can we allow that remaining 1% to make our lives standstill?

Paki players can or cant play IPL.What has that to do with screening a movie?Now isnt that nonsense guys?

Glad that multiplexes in mumbai has started screening MNIK with limited shows.

Go watch MNIK in theaters Mumbai.

Fail and flee those oppportunists!

Advertisements

Responses

  1. കരണ് ജോഹര്‍ സിനിമകള്‍ പൊതുവേ ഇഷ്ടമില്ല…എന്നിരുന്നാല്‍ കൂടിയും ചീപ് പൊളിടിക്കല്‍ മൈലേജ് കിട്ടാന്‍ ഇത്തരം ഇത്തിള്‍ക്കണ്ണികള്‍ നടത്തുന്ന ജനാധിപത്യ ധ്വംസനം ഒരിക്കലും വിജയിച്ച് കൂടാ…

    -സിജിത്‌

  2. Ranjith, I too agree with you.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: